BAKERS® Good Morning™ breakfast biscuits offer a tasty reason never to skip the most important meal of the day! While they are ideal as an on-the-run snack, they can be equally as satisfying as part of a delicious dessert. Update a familiar favourite with this recipe for mini Milk and Cereal Panna Cotta Tarts!
Milk and Cereal Cookie Crust Ingredients:
200 g Bakers Good Morning™ Milk and Cereal biscuits
2 tablespoons castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
55 g melted, unsalted butter
1/4 cup fresh cream
Milk and Cereal Cookie Panna Cotta Recipe:
1 x Panna Cotta mix (available from Woolworths)
Milk and Cereal Cookie Crust Method:
- Put the Bakers Good Morning™ Milk and Cereal biscuits in a blend to make a crumb with the same consistency as sand.
- Transfer the cookie crumbs to a bowl and add in the sugar and the salt. Mix together with a whisk.
- In another bowl, whisk together the melted butter and fresh cream.
- Pour the butter cream mixture into the cookie crumbs and mix together until combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of your tart pans to create the crust layer.
- Place your tart pans into the fridge to cool.
Panna Cotta Tart Method:
- Make your Panna Cotta mix according to the instructions on the box.
- Remove your prepared tart pans from the fridge and distribute the Panna Cotta evenly among them, filling them equally just so that the mixture reaches the top.
- Transfer your tart pans to the fridge and allow to set for at least four hours, or overnight.
No translation available at the moment