BAKERS® Good Morning™ breakfast biscuits offer a tasty excuse to not skip the most important meal of the day! While they are ideal as an on-the-run snack, they can be equally as satisfying on mornings when you have a bit more time and ambition to spare. See how you can make your own Baked Pears, topped with a spiced almonds and BAKERS® Good Morning™ breakfast biscuits crumble, to get your day off to a great start!
1 x packet Bakers Good Morning™ Peach & Apricot biscuits, crushed
3 large pears
1/2 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
Fresh cream for serving
- Preheat your oven to 180 C.
- Cut your peard in half lengthways, and scoop out the center so you have a hole for the filling.
- Add a piece of butter in each hole.
- In a bowl, combine the almonds, cookies, cinnamon, honey and melted coconut oil. Mix to combine.
- Add your filling into each of the pears, don’t worry if it overflows.
- Once your oven is ready, bake your pears for approximately 30 mins or until you can insert a knife into the pears with ease.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of fresh cream.
No translation available at the moment