If you love lemon, this easy-to-make Lemon Cream Pie is certain to tantalise your tastebuds and get your mouth watering! Using BAKERS Tennis® Lemon flavour biscuits, you’ll be serving up a slice of lemon flavour sunshine to your guests – making it perfect for parties and picnics!
200 g Tennis® Lemon Flavour Biscuits
100 g butter, melted
3 egg yolks
2 tins Condensed Milk
150ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
Pinch of salt
1 cup / 250 ml whipping cream, to serve
Toasted coconut flakes to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Break the Bakers Tennis® Lemon flavour biscuits into crumbs by hand or by using a food processor and mix in the melted butter until well combined.
- Spray a 26cm – 28cm pie dish with cooking spray and line it with the crumb mix and press evenly to create a base and sides. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks, condensed milk, lemon juice and salt until light and fluffy, about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Pour the mix into the pie base and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow the pie to cool before setting it in the fridge to cool completely (at least 2 hours).
- Serve the pie with whipped cream and toasted coconut flakes.