A delicious, no-bake cream cheese based mousse with a hint of lemon flavour thanks to the tantalising combination of lemon curd and Tennis® Lemon flavoured biscuit cups! An easy, but elegant dessert that is ready in under half an hour!
200 g Tennis® Lemon Flavoured biscuits
100 g butter, melted
125 g cream cheese
50 g icing sugar
80 ml lemon curd
250 ml cream, whipped
Fresh berries to serve (optional)
- Break the Tennis® Lemon Flavoured biscuits into crumbs by hand or by using a food processor and mix in the melted butter until well combined.
- Lightly grease 8 holes of a standard 12-hole muffin tin.
- Cut strips of non-stick baking paper no wider than the base width of each hole.
- Line each of the muffin cups with this strip, which will act as a sling to lift out the biscuit cups out later.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of biscuit crumbs into each muffin cup and carefully press down and along the edges to compact and make a cup shape.
- Place the cups in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Using an electric mixer whip the cream to soft peak stage then remove from the bowl and set aside.
- Using the same bowl and whisk, beat the cream cheese, lemon curd and icing sugar until well blended and fluffy.
- Add the whipped cream and gently mix this through.
- Empty this mix into a piping bag and generously fill the biscuit cups.
- Set aside in the fridge until firm. Decorate with fresh blueberries.