BAKED PEARS WITH NUTTIKRUST CRUMBLE
Describing this as a treat doesn’t begin to do justice to this delicious dessert! A perfect pairing of the sweet flavours of baked pears and a Bakers Nuttikrust® crumble. It’s the pudding proof that the magic of Bakers® lives in every biscuit!
6 x Bakers Nuttikrust® biscuits, from your Bakers Choice Assorted® box
3 x Bakers Choc Delights®, from your Bakers Choice Assorted® box
1/4 cup chilled butter, cut into cubes
1/2 cup almonds
6 tablespoons flour
3 tablespoons sugar
4 pears, halved and cored
Ricotta cheese/plain full cream yoghurt, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place the Nuttikrust biscuits, Choc Delights, almonds, flour and sugar in a food processor.
- Pulse until the biscuits and nuts are coarsely chopped. Then add the butter and pulse until the mixture forms moist clumps.
- Place the pear halves, with cut-sides up, in a roasting tin.
- Spoon biscuit mixture into each one, pressing down lightly and leaving a small border around the edge.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until pears are tender and the topping is golden brown.
- Top with Ricotta/ plain yoghurt and crushed biscuits and enjoy!