BLUE LABEL MARIE BISCUIT WITCHES HATS
BAKERS Blue Label® Marie biscuits make for some witchy fun this Halloween, with this easy-to-make recipes of trick-or-treat friendly witches hats!
Makes 12 witches hats.
1 packets of Bakers Blue Label® Marie biscuits
12 ice cream cones
4 cups of icing sugar
1/2 teaspoon black power colourant
1/3 cup boiling water
A mix of your favourite little candies and sweets
2 metres of twine
- Mix together the icing sugar and black colourant.
- Gradually add the boiling water to the icing sugar, whisking all the time, until the consistency is runny enough to easily coat the biscuits.
- Fill each of the ice cream cones with your candy mixture, ready to be glued shut with the Bakers Blue Label® Marie biscuit base.
- Dip the Bakers Blue Label® Marie biscuits (top side down) into the icing sugar and gently push the iced biscuits onto the open side of the cone (this works best if you hold the cone right side up, so that the candies don’t fall out).
- Set the hats in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take the hats out of the fridge, and using a pastry brush or knife, gently paint the cones with the remaining black icing, and allow to set in the fridge again for 30 minutes.
- Take the hats out of the fridge and decorate them using the twine.
- You can make your witches hats even more creative by dusting them with edible glitter, or glueing other edible candies on using any leftover icing sugar.
No translation available at the moment