MUMMIFIED NUTTIKRUST HALLOWEEN TREATS
BAKERS Nuttikrust® biscuits guarantee a ghoulishly good time this Halloween, adding a deliciously nutty and easy-t0-make twist to your Trick or Treats!
Makes 10 biscuit pops.
20 Bakers Nuttikrust® biscuits
10 popsicle sticks / cake pop sticks
1/2 cup ready-made butter cream icing
1/4 cup tinned caramel
4 cups of white chocolate, melted
1 cup of icing sugar
2 tablespoons boiling water
- Lay the Bakers Nuttikrust® biscuits on a freezer safe tray / plate, top side down.
- Mix together the butter cream icing and tinned caramel.
- Dollop about a quarter to a half of a teaspoon full of caramel butter cream onto every second biscuit (so 10 in total) and gently spread using the back of the teaspoon.
- Place a popsicle stick in the centre of each alternate biscuit, on top of the caramel butter cream, and then top with the remaining biscuit pairs to make biscuit “sandwiches”.
- Place the biscuit pops into the freezer for 30 minutes and prepare the toppings by ensuring the chocolate is melted to a good runny consistency, and mixing together the icing sugar and boiling water to form an equally runny textured icing.
- Remove the biscuit pops from the freezer and dip each one into the melted white chocolate. Rest the dipped biscuit pops on a cooling rack and return to the freezer for another 15 minutes (or until set). Repeat this process one more time to give you a nice coating.
- Once your second coating has set, drizzle each biscuit pop with the remaining white chocolate, followed by the icing to create streaks across the surface of each biscuit pop and give them the appearance of being mummified. This is best done using a teaspoon for thicker strips and a fork for thinner strips.
- You can decorate the mummified biscuit pops further by giving them little slits for eyes, using coloured icing or sprinkles, or can make them look glamorous by adding some edible glitter.
No translation available at the moment