DOLL HOUSE CAKE
Make your little princess’s dreams come true with this eye-catching dollhouse cake. Using BAKERS Boudoir® biscuits, BAKERS Gossips® wafers, BAKERS Iced Zoo® biscuits, BAKERS Tennis® biscuits, BAKERS Mini Tennis® biscuits and BAKERS Jambos® biscuits. Who guessed that building a house could be so easy?
1 x vanilla sheet cake
1 x bowl butter icing
2 x 200 g packets BAKERS Boudoir® biscuits
1 x 100 g packet BAKERS Gossips® Chocolate wafers
1 x 150g packet BAKERS Iced Zoo® biscuits
2 x 200 g packets BAKERS Tennis® biscuits
1 x 40g packet BAKERS Mini Tennis® biscuits
2 x 125 g packets BAKERS Jambos® biscuits
1 x box Smarties
- To make vanilla sheet cake bake a rectangular cake according to any recipe.
- Cut two rectangles and a triangular shape out of the cake.
- Using a cake board stack the rectangles on top of each other, spreading a thin layer of icing between them.
- Spread the top rectangle with icing and place the triangle on top.
- Cover the entire house with icing.
- Starting on the triangle, place BAKERS Boudoir® biscuits on the cake to create the roof and use BAKERS Gossips® wafer to create a chimney.
- Using BAKERS Tennis® biscuits and BAKERS Mini Tennis® biscuits cover the house.
- Remember to leave a space for windows and a door.
- Place BAKERS Iced Zoo® biscuits on the cake as windows and use a BAKERS Gossips® wafer with a Smartie as the door.
- Make a pathway leading to the front door with BAKERS Jambos® biscuits and decorate the garden.
- Sprinkle coloured sugar in the garden to complete the house.
No translation available at the moment