GHOSTLY CHOC MINT CHUNKS
I spy with my little eye, ghostly Bakers Tennis® Choc Mint biscuit chunks! Using dark and white chocolate, your kids can easily make these boo-tiful chunks of yumminess – just in time for Halloween!
1 x 200 g Bakers Tennis® Choc Mint Biscuits
1 large slab dark chocolate
1 regular slab white chocolate
Edible silver confetti balls
Spooky Halloween decorations
- Melt dark chocolate and white chocolate in separate bowls until pouring consistency
- Lay out Bakers Tennis® Choc /mint biscuits into a grid on a baking tray
- Pour melted dark chocolate on the tennis biscuits until fully covered in a thin layer of chocolate on the top side of the biscuit
- Use the melted white chocolate to create ghostly figures on top of the melted dark chocolate.
- Use more of the dark chocolate to add in the eyes and mouths
- Sprinkle with edible silver confetti balls and allow to set in the fridge
- Once the chocolate has reset, remove from the fridge and break apart into chunks and enjoy!