TERMS AND CONDITION
1. The BAKERS in-store competition (“the Competition”) is open to all South African residents excluding any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to National Brands Limited (“the Promoter”) and their immediate family, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the Promoter or a supplier or retailer of the goods or services in connection with this competition.
2. Participation or entry into the competition is by purchasing any specially marked BAKERS Mini Cheddar product and sending the last four digits of the barcode found on the back of pack to *120*809*barcode#
3. This competition shall start on 1 February 2013 and ends 30 April 2013, no entries received before the start date or after the closing date shall be considered.
4. The prizes consist of R300 000 worth of airtime with minimum value of R5.00 and maximum of R20.00 (“Airtime prizes”). A Fiat 500CL cabriolet 1.4 will be drawn as a grand prize (“Grand prize”) at the end of the promotion on the 1 May 2013.
5. The Grand prize includes license and registration, number plates and delivery fee. The Grand Prize winner must be 18 years of age or older and in possession of a valid driver’s license in order to qualify for the Grand Prize. Vehicle insurance is not included in the prize and it is the winners’ responsibility to arrange insurance. The Grand Prize winner do not have a choice of colour and colours may vary from promotion material.
6. Each entry to the competition shall be charged at a rate of 20c for every 20 seconds. Free minutes or bundle SMS vouchers do not apply. Incomplete entries may be billed by your service provider. The promoter shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the participant’s service provider.
7. All airtime prizes will be determined and awarded randomly. Winners of the airtime prizes will receive an instant notification of the value of the airtime they have won on the entering cellular phone number.
8. In the event that the winners are not traceable for whatever reason through the entering phone number given number within 7 days of the closing date, the Promoter shall in its discretion disqualify the entry or render the prize forfeited and the Promoter serves the right to award the prize to the next qualifying entry drawn.
9. No persons without a driver’s licence will be awarded the Grand prize.
10. Winners will only be notified by telephone and presented their at the dealership chosen by the Bakers team.
11. All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
12. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion, including the prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors outside its control.
13. Terms and conditions can be viewed at www.bakers.co.za or by calling 0860 100 138
14. The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity for broadcast or publishing purposes, which is conditional upon agreement to take part in such publicity. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of The Promoter.