NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO BLISS BALLS
BAKERS® Good Morning™ breakfast biscuits offer a tasty excuse to not skip the most important meal of the day! While they are ideal as an on-the-run snack, they can be equally as satisfying on mornings when you have a bit more time and ambition to spare. Try The Kate Tin‘s recipe to see how you can make your own Chocolate Espresso Bliss Balls, which can also be kept in the fridge so you have something to nibble on all week long!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Make 25 Bliss Balls
8 Bakers Good Morning™ Chocolate biscuits
55g smooth peanut butter or almond butter
5ml instant espresso powder
25g fresh dates, pitted*
100g 80% dark chocolate, melted, for coating
Dried rose petals
- In a food processor, blend the biscuits, peanut butter, espresso and dates to form a thick paste.
- Lightly wet your hands and scoop a teaspoon of the mix into the palm of your hand and roll to form a smooth ball.
- Place on a lined baking tray and refrigerate until set.
- Drizzle or dip the truffles in the melted chocolate, sprinkle your choice of topping over the chocolate and allow to set.
- The Bliss Balls can be kept in an airtight container for up to three weeks.
- If you want to make this recipe without dates, simply swop them out for butter or coconut oil.
No translation available at the moment