ZESTY STRAWBERRY TRIFLE
Whip dessert up in a festive flash with this quick and easy recipe for a Strawberry Trifle that is made using Bakers Red Label® Lemon Creams!
Bakers Red Label® Lemon Creams
1 large punnet strawberries, diced
4 tablespoons orange juice
Fresh cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- Place diced strawberries and orange juice in a small saucepan, and bring to a medium heat.
- Once bubbling, reduce heat slightly and use a wooden spoon to muddle and mash the fruit.
- Continue cooking over medium-low heat for 10 – 12 minutes, occasionally mashing fruit to combine.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a clean jar or container to cool thoroughly.
- While the berry compote is chilling in the fridge, whip the fresh cream to stiff peaks
- Place the Bakers Red Label® Lemon Creams into a food processor and pulse until finely crushed.
- To assemble, add a layer the crushed Bakers Red Label® Lemon Creams on the bottom of the serving bowl/jar/glass.
- Top with the chilled berry compote and then a layer of whipped cream. Continue layering until the ingredients are all used up. Enjoy immediately.